Friday, March 27, 2009

All Saints Update & Mommy's Helper

Finally after 3 weeks of waiting we found out this morning that Lexi did indeed get into All Saints this fall. I felt like we've been waiting on a college acceptance letter or something.

A couple of days ago I was doing several loads of laundry and dumped a load of kitchen towels on the couch to come back to later. By the time I got back around to folding them this is what I found.....



After I thanked her, I asked her why she folded them (she never has before). She said that mommy was busy and it looked like I needed help. You'll notice that Ben is sitting just out of the picture and I can't believe he just sat there and didn't touch anything. She actually enjoys dusting, but I won't let her use furniture polish.

Not much else going on. Ben is much better, although he is still wheezing a little. I'm so glad we have the inhaler now! It's been a pretty uneventful spring break. Tomorrow we are going to a birthday party in Houston and to get the kid's pictures made. Hopefully I can get those posted this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are training her right! Can she teach my kids how to do that? Mine climb in the basket while it is occupied by folded laundry. That never ends well.

    Congrats on the school!

    ReplyDelete