MILK!!!
I took Ben back to the doctor on Monday, because his ear seemed to really be bothering him again. He didn't have an ear infection, but had a lot of fluid behind his ear drums. He also had some type of throat infection, but the strep test was negative. If the fluid doesn't drain he will have surgery to drain it and they will go ahead and put tubes in. They will also do a procedure to remove his adenoids at the same time. They drew blood again for the allergy testing that wasn't usable two weeks ago. This morning I got a call that he has a milk allergy. This is going to be difficult, because he loves his milk and drinks two gallons a week by himself. He also loves any kind of cheese and yogurt. We have to avoid all dairy products for two weeks and then go back to check again. I really hope he learns to love soy milk.
Oh, and Lexi said it isn't fair that Ben can't drink milk and eat the things he likes anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment