Ben's new favorite word is "okay." Everything is "okay" all the time. He says it so much that Lexi has quite loudly started replying, "everything is not okay." He thinks she's hilarious so he just keeps saying it. He doesn't throw tantrums, but seems to be extra clingy to me lately and cries for five minutes when I leave him somewhere. I'm sure the next paragraph has a lot to do with this.
Last week I took Ben to the pediatrician, because he just wasn't kicking a cold that started in early December. She realized that he'd never had blood work done for specific allergies, so he had three vials drawn. Not fun for me who had to hold him down, but we survived. He also had another double ear infection (the 2nd in a month) and a sinus infection that wouldn't go away. We're still waiting on the blood work results. In the mean time we added a 2nd allergy medication to our daily fun. Oh, and an antibiotic for the ear infection and a steroid to clear up his lungs. Once he finishes his antibiotic he'll be on four medications daily (2 for asthma & 2 for allergies). Keep in mind, he's only 2 years old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Poor baby-How is he now? any better?
ReplyDeleteHe normally only functions at about 90% this time of year, but he is doing better. I just found out yesterday that his blood samples were not usable once they arrived at the lab, so we get to do it all over again. UGH!
ReplyDelete