Friday, January 2, 2009

Ben's 2nd Haircut

Happy New Year! My New Year’s resolution is to try to update our blog a few times a week. We’ll see how that goes with two little ones getting into everything.

Our 2009 started the same as any other day. We hung out around the house and watched football. I took the kids for a haircut this morning. Lexi just got her bangs trimmed, but Ben’s mop was in need of some serious help. He screamed the entire time! Keep in mind he did not cry at all, but instead laughed through his first haircut. He kept trying to see what Lexi was doing and she wouldn’t stay still. The cartoon on television didn’t help either. By the time we left there we were both covered in hair. He does look very cute even without his flyaway curls!

Here he is pre-haircut. I'm sure riding his brand new basketball goal like it was a rocket was Lexi's idea. I told her if she broke it that I'd take money out of her piggy bank to buy him a new one. Needless to say, it was upright again very quickly.















Post haircut

No comments:

Post a Comment