This one will be short......
Poor Ben! He's starting the year off with a cold. Last year he was sick for the first 4 months of the year with asthma symptoms and I was hoping things would be better this year. So far he isn't wheezing though. He just has a cough and runny nose. He goes to the pediatrician on Thursday for a well visit. I think we can blame the wonderful Texas weather for this one. It was in the mid-70's all last week and then suddenly we were down in the 30's again pretty much overnight.
Lexi has been begging to go outside all day. She loves the outdoors and would spend all day outside if she could. I don't what she enjoys more, riding her bicycle or playing soccer. She's learned to stand up while riding her bike. I'm almost certain there will be a crash at some point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment