The kids are both finally getting better. Yes, Lexi came down with the same cold as Ben. No real surprise there. They eat and drink after each other all the time. I guess I should be happy they like to share with one another. Well, at least food, not so much toys. Ben's asthma is acting up again. This time of year is tough on little lungs, especially if you have to breathe the air around all these chemical plants and refineries. Last year between January and April Ben went to the pediatrician nine times and the ER once. I feel like this year we have things under control a little better. I hope! He gets a breathing treatment when he wakes up and one before bed that are an asthma controller and then Albuterol during the day if he needs it. He hasn't slowed down at all though. This morning I found him sitting the on granite hearth (which is pretty cold) playing with a ball and standing in a rocking chair. Ben is far more daring than Lexi ever was!
Lexi was happy to be well enough to go the preschool today. It was her turn to be the "snack helper" and take a snack for all her friends. We made rice crispy bars last night and she was so excited to carry them to class this morning. She has dance tonight and was very concerned that she wouldn't be able to go if she were still sick. She would go to preschool and dance everyday if she could.
I hope to post some new pictures soon, but I'm having problems with the software right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment