Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ben's Well-Visit

Ben well-visit at his pediatrician office went well.

Weight: 23 lbs. 2 oz.
Height: 32 in.

He lost 2 pounds back in December when he had a 10 day stomach virus and is slowly gaining that back. He has recently figured out how to walk backwards and he thinks it is hilarious! He is learning new things everday and getting into new things everyday too. Lexi was a big talker at his age and did quiet things. Ben says little, but boy does he do anything to make noise. He loves to climb on everything. I suspect he will figure out how to climb of of his crib much sooner than we'd like. He so nicely decided last week that I needed to clean out the filing cabinet, so he helped by throwing all the files onto the floor in no particular order. He loves to move things from room to room too. I find stuff all over the house that doesn't belong. We haven't lost anything yet. The key word being "yet."

No comments:

Post a Comment