Not much going on in Beaumont lately.
Lexi is interviewing/"testing" at All Saints on Tuesday morning. Hopefully it won't take too long for them to let us know if she passed or not. I feel like she'll do fine and is very ready to start kindergarten much less a private preschool program, but we'll see how she does. She's excited about going to "big girl" school and Ben going to "little boy" school. She insists that he get a Spiderman lunchbox like the "big boys" have. It's very cute to watch her try to teach him new things. They've been working on giving a high-5, but he only does it when he wants too. She also insists that she will teach him to use the potty (because sometimes he smells!) and ride her old tricycle. Right now he just sits on the tricycle seat and lets her push him. I'd better get him a helmet sooner than later!
Lexi still loves her books, any kind of art, and dance. Her tap/ballet recital is in mid-May and she pretty much has the tap routine down already. It's to I Wanna Be Like You (the Monkey Song) from The Jungle Book. Her ballet routine is to a song from the movie Enchanted, but I'm not sure the name of it. The dance studio she goes to rotates between full costume and prop years. This is a prop year, so the outfits will be interesting.
Ben is a mess! He loves to play outside and get dirty and climb on everything. He's starting to run much faster too. I'm sure this summer will be a lot of fun for both of them outside with the other kids on our street.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment