Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hide and Seek

I don't enjoy playing hide and seek when I don't know I'm supposed to be playing. It's always helpful when Ben hides to have Lexi at home so she can help me find him faster, but not today. He was playing in the family room and I went in the bedroom to make the bed. When I came out he wasn't there. This is no surprise, because he goes everywhere and gets into everythign anyway. I started looking for him in all the obvious places and couldn't find him. He wasn't answering me either. I started getting concerned, but I knew he was definitely inside, because the door alarm hadn't beeped. I started looking again from one end of the house to the other closing doors as I went so he couldn't move around. After what seemed like forever I faintly heard a toy playing music. I followed the sound into the office where I had already looked under the desk a few times. This is what I finally saw....



He thought this was hysterical! Me, not so much.







1 comment:

  1. Ohhh! That is a bad feeling! That burning ball in the pit of your stomach kind of feeling! Luckily, mine can't be quiet that long to hide very well. Their giggles give them away!

    ReplyDelete