Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A few of his favorite things.........


Yes, that is an oven mitt Ben is holding. He also loves pot holders and flip flip now days. I had to hide my favorite oven mitt so I'd actually be able to find it when I need it. There are shoes in every room of the house and he insists on trying to wear someone's flip flops at all times. It is very cute, but I could use a break from picking up after him. He has a minor cold and he's been cutting teeth like crazy. Try 4 teeth in less than 2 weeks! Ouch! Thankfully, his asthma controller medication seems to be working, so no wheezing in a while.

Lexi had to go to time-out at school today for not waiting her turn and almost hurting herself and a friend. She is devastated! It was her turn to ride a bicycle in the gym and the little girl on it wasn't getting off fast enough, so Lexi picked her up and took her off it! She's so used to just moving Ben around that she probably just did it without even thinking. I think it's kind of funny.

2 comments:

  1. That's a cute oven mitt he has. Mine are not that cute anymore! They've been stained, ripped, set on fire, etc. too many times to be called cute anymore. It's funny how kids get attached to weird stuff like that. Emma was fond of a cell phone holder my husband had in his car that hung on the vent. She called it her "kitty." Whatever!

    I hope he is feeling better. The situation with your daughter sounds very familiar. Emma is a bossy little thing with Luke. I have to remind her that this is a one mommy household sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does seems to be feeling a little better. Thanks. As far as I know he hasn't named them yet.

    ReplyDelete